.

.

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Winter is Coming!

As the title suggests, it's getting fricken cold!

Summer is well and truely over.. It went quicker than cake at a birthday party - which if I'm there will go pretty damn fast! 


Yum Yum :P

Anyway I thought I'd write a wee blog about my favourite winter coats and jackets which I really need so if you have any other suggestions let me know! :S

There are like a gazillion that I want but these are my top picks:

New Look






Boohoo.com





Missguided



Next


Topshop




Think I'm gonna stop there.. Just depressing myself that I will probs be only able to afford one or maybe two of these #studentproblems :( so sad!

As you can see, I'm obsessing over duster coats.. need on asap! 

Love these patterned (mostly check/plaid) and colourful coats.. Who said winter had to be boring and dull?!

Love Becci xx

2 comments:

  1. i love that boohoo plastic mac! i love winter fashion! i cant wait to get shopping! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here.. I know I saw so many girls wearing similar ones at festivals! Defs a must have :) I got the leopard print one off boohoo which is translucent.. thought it was a bit different plus its leopard print ♡ :P

      Delete